The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Eww a Bug!

Started by Annie, August 19, 2013, 11:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

While I'm sitting in the living room reading posts here, guess what crawls across my hand? It was an ear wig! Ewww. It tickled so I thought at first it was a stray hair and then it started crawling. Of course, I screamed and flicked it on the carpet. I called Sparta, our bug eating cat but he didn't come so I had to scoop it up with paper and flick it outside.  That's the second one I've found inside this month :shock:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"While I'm sitting in the living room reading posts here, guess what crawls across my hand? It was an ear wig! Ewww. It tickled so I thought at first it was a stray hair and then it started crawling. Of course, I screamed and flicked it on the carpet. I called Sparta, our bug eating cat but he didn't come so I had to scoop it up with paper and flick it outside.  That's the second one I've found inside this month :shock:

Ms. Annie, I find August is a bad month for insects too..

I saw a big spider in my basement laundry room yesterday.

Chickenfeets

Spiders and bugs are our friends. they help make our plants and gardens healthy yes.

Annie

I like those big floppy things that fly around like their really dizzy. They eat the mosquitos but they don't bite us.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Spiders and bugs are our friends. they help make our plants and gardens healthy yes.

I just don't want them in my house Chickenfeets..

I think Ms. Annie feels the same way.

Chickenfeets

Annie

Ya, no bugs in the house, please!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, no bugs in the house, please!

Outside they serve a purpose, but inside?

Annie

Sure they do, they eat other bugs!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sure they do, they eat other bugs!

Very good point.

Annie

like those darn fruit flies

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"like those darn fruit flies

Are they the really tiny ones?

Annie

They are, and annoying. We had a few flying around one day and one flew right into my coffee LoL Our cats usually catch them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"They are, and annoying. We had a few flying around one day and one flew right into my coffee LoL Our cats usually catch them.

The only thing my cat ever caught was a ball of yarn.

Annie

Aww must of been cute.